Mackworth Farm B&B in a large historic farmhouse looking over openfields and pasture. The house is a 10 minute drive from Derby, the local railway station and bus station. More info HERE: Mackworth House is ideally located for Local Airports, Railway and Motorway links, the NEC and Donnington Race Track. Close by is Kedleston Hall, Ashbourne, Bakewell, Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, Alton Towers and the Peak District.
Closest Pub and Restaurants - a brisk 5 minutes walk away and a 6 minutes stagger back!!
This IS a working dairy farm and my home. There is always something to see. Although Mackworth House Farm is in a rural location it's located a short drive away from Derby City Centre. Other than the mooing of cows, the clucking of chickens, it’s generally a peaceful place to be.
A quaint, unique, stylish, farmhouse of charm and character, Mackworth House Farm is steeped in local history with its grand façade, oak staircase, parquet floors and oak beams it is a great place to escape to.
Come and stay and enjoy a night or two on a real working farm. Relax, treat yourself and enjoy this home from home experience.
• We have pets - two gorgeous Pointers
• Payment By Card or Cash upon Arrival
• Arrivals: Arrive from 2:30pm onwards.
• Checkout by 11:30am - a later checkout can be arranged which incurs a small supplement
• If required a cooked Breakfast is,served between 7:30am and 9:00am at an extra cost
of £7.25 per head. Please notify us in advance of time of arrival and of any dietry requirenments.
• Ideally suited for midweek business men / women who want a little more comfort and
somewhere eclectic rather than staying at the usual corporate, stereotypical establishment.
Rooms are strictly no smoking although there is smoking permitted in some areas.
• Television, Internet, Tea & Coffee making facilities in your room plus our resident ghosts!